Alphademia Digital Skills Curriculum Framework
The Alphademia Digital Skills Curriculum aims to equip young people with the knowledge, skills and understanding they need to flourish in the digital world of today and the future. The curriculum can be broken down into 4 disciplines: Digital Tools and Technologies, Data and Analysis, Impacts of Digital Technology and Computational Thinking.
The Alphademia Digital Skills Curriculum’s goal is to ensure that students:
- are knowledgeable, responsible, competent, confident and creative users of digital tools and technologies
- can understand and apply the fundamental concepts of computational thinking, including abstraction, logic, algorithms and pattern recognition amongst others
- can collect data and analyse problems in computational terms, and have continual practical experience of writing computer programs and code in order to solve such problems
- can evaluate and apply digital technology, analytically to solve problems
Alphademia Digital Skills Curriculum consists of 4 Disciplines:
- Digital Tools and Technologies
- Data and Analysis
- Impacts of Digital Technology
- Computational Thinking
BoffinBot – The complete Robotic STEAM Education Solution
BoffinBot is a 3-box Robotic STEAM Education kit which aims to teach the basics of electronics, creating circuits, robotics and coding to students.
Complete Robotic STEAM Education Modules.
BoffinBot Robotic STEAM Education modules cover the learning requirements from grade 1 to grade 12 students. Respective teaching resources are available for each unit.
BoffinBot provides educators with a comprehensive and cost effective robotic STEAM learning mode to teach the digital skills curriculum.
Ultimately, the BoffinBot Robotic STEAM Education modules aim to have students achieve the acquisition and proficiency of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) skill sets.